Monday, January 28, 2008

Squeaky Clean Cell Phone :o(

Probably shouldn't admit this but I just washed my cell phone! Somehow or other it got mixed up in the laundry and the next thing I knew I was picking it up from inside the washing machine! Now I'm in the market for a phone but at the moment it doesn't have to be immediately because we are the owners of one "extra" phone and it works when I pulled out my SiM card and moved it into the old RAZOR phone that Jim had lost and then replaced with an iphone, and then a few weeks later he found his old RAZOR phone. Patrick had dropped his and thought it was broken, so he was using Jim's old one that I now have because Patrick's phone works now! Did you follow that? I'm not sure I did! LOL

I'm actually hoping that my new clean one that still has water in it will dry out and begin working again! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: