Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrappin' Weekend Ahead

I am getting packed up and ready for a scrapbooking weekend at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford. It is my favorite place to go with friends who also like to record and remember the past and the present by scrapbooking. The Inn is owned and operated by my friend Pat F. -- a fellow teacher retiree and church member.



Part of the reason that I enjoy it so much is the chance to see so many other people's ideas for their scrapbooks and the pages that they come up with. I have learned all I know about the "how-to" of scrapbooking from watching others chronicle their life in this way.



This weekend my plan is to begin putting together the book for the latest cruise that we took to the Southern Caribbean and if I tire of that and want to try something different I'm also taking the pictures and other memorabilia from our trip to California in 2001.

No comments: