Thursday, January 31, 2008

Prayer Requests...

As far as me and my family---continue to pray for James ( I haven't talked to him since Christmas Eve), for my grandmother that she continues to enjoy the quality of life that many never achieve, for my mom that she also continues the healing process (broken hip in November) and begins to get back to her old self, for Patrick that when he gets to the end of this semester he has done well at school and the job at Meadowbrook UMC will begin to grow ( He has decided , I think, to focus on the area of Christian Education)..., and for Jim, that he and the drama team are successful in their effort to entertain those who attend their presentation on FEB. 15-16. It is called MISSION: POSSIBLE. It has a stewardship theme, and for those who remember, is a sequel to the mystery dinner theatre that the drama team put on in 2004 called "MURDER, MAYHEM, AND MARSHMALLOW SALAD." I would appreciate any prayers for me and for my new neurologist who I will be meeting with in 3 weeks.

No comments: