Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Time for EXERCISE




If you have driven around here in Arlington and perhaps in your town, you have seen the logo that I have placed on the left here. That is what I am trying to make a decision about. Should I go to the Curves nearest me and sign up for a great workout? or should I go to the newer and similar place (it's even closer to the house!) and sign up with the Butterfly Life program?

I'm leaning toward the Butterfly mostly because it is so easy to get to and is also in a brand new facility . Also I have found a yoga class that is offered at this same place and that is one of the kinds of exercise that I'm interested in. So, the next step is to get myself motivated and get out of the house and go sign up!

Maybe tomorrow!!! :o)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I joined my Curves here for about 6 months. Boring. But I enjoyed the one in Waco b/c it was bigger and had more equipment. Only two trips around the circle and you're done!

The butterly place sounds good b/c it's close to home. But yoga or Pilates is best for overal flexibility and toning.

So...too many choices. Whatever will give you the benefit of aerobic exercise plus weights is best.