Friday, August 31, 2007

More cruising...


I can't believe it but we are going to try for one more cruise this year! Jim found one that was on sale and very inexpensive so he signed up. We'll be flying to San Juan, Puerto Rico, to embark on a seven day tour of the Southern Caribbean.
The dates will be December 9-16 so we will essentially be giving each other a cruise for our Christmas. Actually, perhaps this should be Jim's birthday cruise. We were in Alaska on my 55th birthday and it looks like we'll be in the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Destiny for his 55th birthday!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

oooo, I'm jealous! I've always wanted to do that So. Caribbean cruise! It will be fabulous!!!!

Can't wait till my retirement comes around! :)

L Caldwell said...

Cheryl,
this could be a fun link for you to add to your blog.

www.whereivebeen.com
or access through:
http://apps.facebook.com/whereivebeen/