Monday, March 24, 2008

Having Fun Looking Through Old Pictures


Since I was looking for one particular picture to use on a layout about a birthday celebration five years ago, I have had the most fun for the last couple of days sorting through old pictures and trying to get them into boxes by their date taken (which sadly is missing on most- - let this be a lesson to everyone - - label your pictures!)

Today I read Carolyn's blog and that made me want to find another picture that I remembered...So, I even went over to mother's house to pull her old pics out and finally I found it and a lot more--that's it right up here..>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^So, even though I didn't have any girls to take pictures of playing "dress up" I did find pics of me doing that very thing! I will enjoy putting these into scrapbook form...thanks for the idea, C!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You're welcome...I played dress up, too, but I don't know if I have any of the photos here. I'll have to look.

Your photo looks tremendous...and look at that light hair!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.